Father's Day at... Pazzaluna again :)))

Dear Pazzaluna,last Sunday you did more than I expected. As I said this before.
 I have to give you 5 stars again and this is why: We were welcomed as soon as we arrived and seated comfortably. Our waitress and a wine guys said hi and introduced themselves. We knew what we were going to order but it is always nice to check what you have on special menu. I am not sure but for some reason we were waiting longer then usual for the bread and our side plates. 
Our appetizers: scallops and crab cakes were phenomenal. I am sending "thank you" to your chefs. I ordered seafood capellini-clams,shrimps and mussels in a saffron cream sauce tossed with broken Capellini pasta. The entire dish was awesome and as always what I love at Pazzaluna, my plate was hot. I decided to enjoy a glass of 1975 Sauvignon Blanc from Napa with my dish. It was great choice for me, light and refreshing
My son also had a seafood capellini dish and one of his clams did not open. Ricardo brought a bunch of extra ones just for him- very nice gesture. My son was very impressed and enjoyed them very much. My wife's a 12 oz grilled New York strip loin over roasted asparagus with a bone marrow butter was... maybe too rare for medium...our waitress Robin was very nice to fix it without any questions. 
My wife's choice of wine was a Tangley Oaks Cab from Napa- the wine had some notes of blackberry ,dark chocolate and cassis. She really enjoyed it. Jordan- the wine guy- brought our wine for us but unfortunately never asked if we would like more wine later. 
Ben Conrad-the server- we have seen him working every time we were at Pazzaluna- very eloquent young gentleman,knows how to put the plate on the table. Ben is simply very professional and very good guy- please tell him he is doing very good job. Good luck with his studies. Robin was very pleasant, attentive, ready to help. There is always great to see Curtis. 
We had a very pleasant time when he was working with us in the past. Also Luis or Lois, she was our waitress during our 1 st visit to Pazzaluna,very nice lady. She was very good and very professional. She did an excellent job. She was our 1st impression of Pazzaluna and she was the reason ( the food too of course) why we came back 2nd time. Ricardo ,again thank you for the dessert platter, it was very nicely designed and very nicely presented. Next day, I really had to work hard to burn that off :)))
 Ricardo it was very nice to finely meet you in person, thank you for coming to our table. You made us feel like VIPs. We really appreciate everything what you did. It was special, we definitely will be back. Overall we had an excellent experience. Thank you all. This is always my pleasure to be at Pazzaluna. 
Krzysztof Jankowski with family.






Comments

Popular Posts