Enjoying the summer 2008





I HAVE SOME MORE WINE FOR YOU TO TRY ,WE WERE JUST BBQ ING HERE AT OUR HOUSE TONIGHT AND TRIED THIS ...Footbolt Shiraz maintains a wonderfully textured palate with significant bottle age. Gentle, grainy black olive flavors balance the sweeter coffee, chocolate and occasional mint characters. The hallmarks of McLaren Vale, d'Arenberg, and The Footbolt Shiraz; a soft, rich middle palate, terrific texture and a long rolling finish, can reside with this wine for a number of years. Here I have a little quize for you :what is what in those 2 glasses,would you know?
I got this bottle I think 2 y ago.THE WINE IS CLOSER TO PENFOLDS BIN 389 Cab/Shiraz this was outstanding.Absolutely worth every $ I spent on it.It is very vibrant, lively aromas are immediately apparent without any need to swirl the glass.I am not going to write about it ,you should simply try it....I was BBQ this and my plate looked like that:
I think you should try it ASAP,both vintages are outstanding by my standards.

Comments

Popular Posts