Memorial Day 2006

We just celebrated Memorial Day ,such a great day to remember all people who helped us to enjoy our days here in the US today. We started this day with this special dish :grilled vegetables ,with BBQed shrimps ,mushed couliflower and boiled lobster ,we decided to enhanced that magnificent plate with a great Pinot Grigio Meridian from California,excellent for the picnic in the back of your house.
This weekend was just outstanding for BBQ ,I could not resist ,I just kept going and going .On Saturday we just had a lot of fun with turkey medallion wrapped in backen and a plain chicken breast in the Mesquite Grille sauce and the another Pinot Grigio


wow.What a view.



They are both just magnificent .

I wish you were there.


...just me...

Comments

npalmtree said…
Yummy..it was a good weekend! Glad you enjoyed it! I wish I had grilled lobster.
You are right,I wish all you were here.

Popular Posts